KCH offers a wide range of Colorado construction attorney services dealing with the area of construction law, including pre-contract consultation and planning, drafting of contracts, subcontracts and construction related documents, through dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration. We also represent our clients in litigation, trial and appeals. Our experience in handling construction litigation ranges from the representation of developers of large residential projects to commercial developments of all types. Our Englewood construction attorneys also represent general contractors, sub-contractors and materials suppliers in various aspects of construction law. We offer our clients guidance and consultation to protect their rights through Colorado’s mechanic lien law filing and foreclosure.
Through our representation of clients involved in construction we provide a wide range of services including:
- Drafting and review of contracts and construction-related documents
- Dispute resolution through mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Representation of developers, owners, general contractors, sub-contractors and material suppliers
- Consultation and enforcement of Colorado mechanic’s lien law
- Slander of title claims
- Colorado trust fund claims
- Breach of contract, warranty and defect claims
Whether you are in need of Denver construction attorney services or help elsewhere in Colorado, our law firm in Englewood, Colorado can help.