Denver Employment Attorney
KCH regularly provides full-service representation to private-sector employers in all areas of employment law in Colorado. We regularly counsel management regarding ways to avoid employment and labor claims. Some examples of the types of Denver employment attorney representation provided by KCH include:
- General employment/personnel counseling including personnel policies and procedures, employee handbooks and employee discipline and termination.
- EEO practice before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and federal and state courts including employment discrimination claims based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age and disability.
- Sexual harassment and other unlawful workplace harassment policies and procedures, awareness training and investigation.
- Employment contracts and severance agreements.
- Unfair competition including restrictive covenants, duty of loyalty, trade secrets and customer relationships.
- Employment benefits including ERISA, COBRA and Family and Medical Leave Act matters.
- Fair Labor Standards Act matters including wage and hour compliance.
Whether you are in of a Denver employment attorney or elsewhere in Colorado, KCH can help. Contact our law firm located in Englewood CO for more information.